1964 RHD Devon

If you've a bus for sale this is the place for it!
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***
Aircooledmadfamily

1964 RHD Devon

Post by Aircooledmadfamily »

1964 RHD Devon with original interior units.

For sale is my 1964 RHD Devon. I have owned this bus for the last 3 years during which time I have spent approx £20K on improvements.

Original Devon interior units including original flintstone flooring / hob / cooler etc.

Fully rebuilt 1835cc engine (Covered approx 3000 miles since) Running great and fully serviced approx 100 miles ago. Twin empi 40's, engle cam, full flow oil system, external oil filter. I'm very much a steady driver but she will sit at 70mph all day long.

New straight axle kit / adjustable spring plates. Type 2 detectives narrowed front beam. Lowered enough to look right but still drives very smoothly. Great gear changes with a CSP shifter. Original South Africa Sprintstars. Vintage speed exhaust. Running drums all round but still stops as it should. 7 lap belts (3 in the front and 4 in the back)

Re trimmed by Bromsgrove Auto trimmers who have done a fantastic job matching up the new door cards / seat covers / curtains / head lining exactly with the originals. (They also re fitted the original pebble dash floor tiles in the rear which I had in boxes)

A very original looking Devon ready to jump in and enjoy.

MOT until end of May 2020. I am happy to renew it if required.

We are an aircooled mad family. May consider taking a part exchange for a Karmann Ghia, Type 34 or early Beetle etc.

I don't need to sell so am not interested in low offers.

Can forward video of engine running etc if required.

Vehicle located in North East Lincolnshire

Asking price was £41000 now reduced to £39000

Sorry about the upside down photos i'm sure why but I can't get them to upload the right way around to this forum. They are the right way up on the Samba where it is also advertised.
Attachments
Camper 12.jpg
camper 23.jpg
camper 22.jpg
camper 20.JPG
camper 21.JPG
20190530_144258.jpg
camper 18.jpg
camper 19.jpg
20190321_171017.jpg
BAD810B 5.jpg

Aircooledmadfamily