Free - reduction gearbox

If it's part of a bus for sale then post it here.
Please put buses for sale in the "Buses for Sale" section.
When something has sold please mark it AS *** SOLD ***
Post Reply

Topic Author
Gemmas
Registered user
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am
Location: Bromsgrove

Free - reduction gearbox

Post by Gemmas » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Will be available without bus nose cone - will v BF e available the begging of January

No History Hence for free from my 66 panel van

Help someone with there project

Cheers

User avatar

lowbug
SSVC Member
SSVC Member
Posts: 1096
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:41 pm
Location: Zummerset.. Land of Cider, Combines & Campers
Contact:

Re: Free - reduction gearbox

Post by lowbug » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:07 pm

Gemmas wrote:Will be available without bus nose cone - will v BF e available the begging of January

No History Hence for free from my 66 panel van

Help someone with there project

Cheers

Hi can I take this? Happy to arrange collection :)
Image

_________________________

(oVo) 1968 Beetle - lowbug
|o\º/o| 1967 Cali Kombi Bus
|o\º/o| 1955 Swedish Barndoor Standard 23A M33


Topic Author
Gemmas
Registered user
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am
Location: Bromsgrove

Re: Free - reduction gearbox

Post by Gemmas » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:11 pm

Gemmas wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:05 pm
Will be available without bus nose cone - will be available the beginning of January

No History Hence for free from my 66 panel van

Help someone with there project

Cheers


Topic Author
Gemmas
Registered user
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am
Location: Bromsgrove

Re: Free - reduction gearbox

Post by Gemmas » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:16 pm

lowbug wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:07 pm
Gemmas wrote:Will be available without bus nose cone - will v BF e available the begging of January

No History Hence for free from my 66 panel van

Help someone with there project

Cheers

Hi can I take this? Happy to arrange collection :)
You have pm

Post Reply